In the Media
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Easy Freezer Meals (2011 Alpha Books) has been garnering some press attention from newspapers and food blogs. The links below will let you check out what people are saying along with some of the recipes from the book. Also look for Cheri’s microwavable meal tips and recipe in the September issue of Sierra Magazine.
- Party in the Freezer — The St. Joseph Press did an interview with Cheri about the benefits of freezer cooking, especially when it comes to entertaining. This article also includes Cheri’s Freezer Friendly Pizza Dough and Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake recipes.
- Cheri Sicard Takes Cooking to the Freezer — The Express-Times (Pennsylvania) published another interview with Cheri along with tips on foods that do and don’t freeze well. Also includes Cheri’s recipe for Freezer Friendly Elegant Seafood Crepes.
- Al Dente – Meal planning tips for freezer cooking. Includes Cheri’s Freezer Friendly Dairy-Free Creamy Corn Soup recipe.
- Amanda’s Cookin’ – Adaptation of Cheri’s Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burrito recipe.
- Misc Finds 4 U — Adaptation of Cheri’s Freezer Friendly Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya recipe.
- Healthy Cooking Blog — Book review by one of Cheri’s favorite authors Holly Clegg.
- From Val’s Kitchen – Book review and giveaway.
- The Rochester NY Pizza Blog — Book review.
- The Royal Family — Book review (hubby has taken over the cooking with help from Cheri’s book!) and giveaway (now closed).